Strawberry Pecan Fudge
The is by far the easiest fudge I've ever made. I think I will experiment with other frosting flavors and maybe other nuts.
- 1 16 ounce can Strawberry Frosting
- 1 12 ounce bag White Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup Chopped Pecans
- Lightly spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Put the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt them, in the microwave, on high for 1-2 minutes, stopping every 30 seconds to check and stir.
- Stir in the entire can of strawberry frosting.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Spread into prepared pan and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into square and serve or give away.
This fudge will keep, refrigerated, for up to 2 weeks.