I love making fudge at Christmas and the thought of pomegranate seeds in fudge intrigued me so I decided to give this recipe a try and I'm glad I did.
Servings 25 pieces
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups chocolate chips, choose your variety based on how sweet you want your fudge. I used semi-sweet and milk.
- 1 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- Line a 9 X 9 pan with wax paper or parchment paper. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of the pomegranate arils in the bottom of the pan.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and the chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the milk and chocolate chips, in the microwave, on high for 1-2 minutes, stopping every 30 seconds to check and stir.
- Gently fold in the remaining pomegranate arils and gently pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.
This fudge can store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.